- Amateur classes will be limited to 12 athletes!!!! Spots filled on a 1st completed/received basis..
- Only completed applications received on or before February 10th will be guaranteed a games shirt.
- If by February 10th fewer than 4 applications are received for a given class, said class will be eliminated and athletes may be asked to choose a different class for competition
- Applications may be accepted after February 10th, including field registration on a space available basis determined by Athletic Director.
- Only society (CSA) implements will be used for competition
- Sheaf starting height minimums are listed on score sheet for each class, rising in 3’ increments.
- WOB starting height minimums are listed on score sheet for each class, rising by 1’ increments.
- Spinning not allowed for either event.
- There is NO handicap scoring. Lunch prepared by Sarah Trimble.
Pre-registration fees for athletic competition: $40
Any application received after February 10th, $50. field entries: $50 + gate entry
Competition will consist of the following nine events:
Open Stone, Braemar Stone, Heavy & Light Hammers, Heavy & Light Weight for Distance, Caber, Weight over Bar & Sheaf.
Athletes must participate in all events to qualify for the aggregate awards.
Aggregate ties will be broken by number of 1st, 2nd, etc in individual events. If still tied, Caber score will determine place.
- Competition will be conducted in accordance to SHA rules, using decathlon scoring.
- All athletes must wear the official games shirt provided and kilt (with undergarments) during competition.
- Check-in time for all athletes begins at 7:30am at the Heavy Events field tent and will close promptly at 8:30am.
- Competition starts promptly at 9:00am Judges Meeting 8:30 Athlete Meeting 8:45 (Weigh-in at scoring table 7:30- 8:30am Sat)
Pets are allowed in the park during the games.