Axe-Men Throw House Leagues Quick Info:
– No experience necessary, we will teach you how to throw!
– You don’t have to purchase any equipment. Simply show up each week!
– 8 week session (7 weeks of play, 1 week of playoffs/tournament)
– League fees are $125 for a single league. $200 for 2 leagues. $250 for 3 leagues. $300 for 4 leagues.
– Each player gets a WATL Season Perks Card. Our perks card gives league players access to discounted throwing only available to league members. In addition, league players receive the following to be redeemed individually (Some restrictions apply)
– 2 free 1 hour walk-ins
– 4 buy one get one free passes
– Regular League play can qualify you for regional, national and international competitions (Dates/Availability to be announced)
– Limited availability
– For the first 7 weeks everyone will get at least 40 competitive throws per night.
– Your score for each throw will be tallied and recorded. This will ensure that we’re not ranking you based on who you go up against, rather, your skills at hitting the bullseye to get top scores.
– The Championship Tournament in week 8 will determine the Axe Throwing League Champion!
Official World Axe Throwing League rules can be found
Have questions? Interested in Big Axe, Duals or Knife Throwing League? Email [email protected]
An event can only be canceled by the venue and/or event organizer. If the venue or event organizer cancels an event, you will be refunded within 4 business days of the event date for your purchase.