- No experience necessary, we will teach you how to throw!
- You don't have to purchase any equipment. Simply show up each week!
- 8 week session (7 weeks of play, 1 week of playoffs/tournament)
- League fees are $125 +Processing Fee.
- Each player gets a WATL Season Perks Card which includes the following to be redeemed individually (*Some restrictions apply)
- 2 free 1 hour walk-ins
- 4 buy one get one free passes
- League play can qualify you for regional, national and international competitions (Dates/Availability to be announced)
- The first week is round robin scheduling to get the hang of the league, format and scoring system
- Limited availability
- For the first 7 weeks everyone will get at least 40 competitive throws per night.
- Your score for each throw will be tallied and recorded. This will ensure that we're not ranking you based on who you go up against, rather, your skills at hitting the bullseye to get top scores.
- The Championship Tournament in week 8 will determine the Axe Throwing League Champion!
Have questions? Email [email protected]
An event can only be canceled by the venue and/or event organizer. If the venue or event organizer cancels an event, you will be refunded within 4 business days of the event date for your purchase.