𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 1920'𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙄𝙣𝙣.
Located in the small town of Mineral, Virginia, the Dunnlora Inn was built in 1916 by George and Selina Erginbright. The Erginbright's passed Dunnlora down through the generations, until it was purchased by Tony and Shenia Wong in 2016. Since then, odd occurrences have become the normal within these walls.
Paranormal activity began to spike almost immediately upon renovating the house; equipment would come unplugged, workers would report seeing ghostly figures walking through the halls, and on numerous occasions would hear talking in the Inn - when no one else was there. Overnight guests have heard doors open and close, or the touch of someone playing with their hair as they sleep.
Since this time, numerous paranormal investigators and have visited the building in search of answers.
𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐧. What secrets lay within the walls of this 100+ year old building? Were tales of this boarding house being a brothel true? Did the building hide a speak-easy somewhere within? Most importantly, why did some guests check in, but never check out?
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭! 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐈𝐧𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬!
Purchase your tickets today!
The evening begins at 6:30pm with a Gallery Reading by the Conner Sisters.
*Separate tickets required for the Gallery Reading.
Misty and Ashley Conner exploded onto the paranormal scene in 2010 as two of the founders of the Sisters of Salem (S.O.S) Society of Paranormal Research. Since then, this energetic sister duo has investigated notorious locations of haunted reputation across America. Through their time in the paranormal, it became very apparent that they had gifts, and after years of honing, they are two of the best psychic mediums around. Not only this, but they are both Reiki Masters, published authors, and are part of the Sisterhood of Magick & Wonders, of which had a documentary created titled "Season of The Witch".
Afterwards, join us at 8:00PM for light refreshments as we share stories of the paranormal and discuss the unknown.
At 8:30PM, we will have a Q&A with the Transcend Paranormal team and the owners of the Dunnlora Inn - ask any question you may have about the Dunnlora, the paranormal activity that has occurred here, or any paranormal questions in general!
At 9:00PM, we will break into groups and investigate the Dunnlora Inn!
The evening will come to a close at the strike of Midnight.
- We will be breaking into small groups to investigate the building. Each group will be led by an investigator with equipment that may help you on your investigation!
- Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
- Please do not put on fragrances prior to the investigation. Smells and scents are often reported at haunted locations as a sign of spirit activity, and it will be difficult to identify if we are wearing fragrances.
- Please do not wear loose jewelry, baggy clothing, etc. These often make extra sounds and noises that will make listening to and identifying E.V.P.s difficult!
- There will be identified location(s) outside for you to smoke. All forms of cigarettes, vapes, e-cigs, etc. are not to be utilized while within the building.
- There will be an identified receptacle for cigarette butt disposal.
- Please do not plan to investigate under the influence of drugs or alcohol. We will ask you to leave the premise if so.
- Weapons of any and all kinds are strictly forbidden.
- Bring your equipment! We'll have some that you can use within your groups, but you are welcome to bring any equipment you have for investigating that you can carry with you. A flashlight is highly encouraged. Additionally, if you do not have an audio recorder, bring your phone! We'll ask you to put it in airplane mode, but you can still record audio onto your cellphone - a large number of people on our investigations have recorded EVPs on their phones!
- Most importantly, have fun! This investigation is for you, so bring your ideas and thoughts for investigating! You never know what, or who, you will run into, and we value your unique ideas and suggestions for investigating these locations! We urge you to be ready to be involved in the investigation! Think of some questions you'd like to ask in advance, if you have any theories that we can test out, and more!
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬:
- Stay with your group through-out the duration of the evening.
- If anyone has been exposed to someone suspected of having COVID-19 within 14 days leading up to the event, to please stay home. Refunds will be issued if either situation occurs.
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥.
An event can only be canceled by the venue and/or event organizer. If the venue or event organizer cancels an event, you will be refunded within 4 business days of the event date for your purchase.