Have a wonderful tour with your family and friends, no one else will be added to your group. Up to 15 people can be included. It is the same tour as the public tour. BUT, no one can be added to your group. Add a delicious beverage to make it a memorable event. (Babies in a body carrier are free. Anyone walking or in an umbrella stroller is counted as a person.)
America’s Largest Indoor Year-Round Christmas Entertainment Attraction.
• Tours booked through October of 2022: Guests enjoy viewing the building of new displays. We have learned, you LOVE seeing the backstage building. Visit during Feb-Oct for one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Coming Summer 2023: Authentic Hawaiian Luau's in Mark Klaus Style
• Coming Summer 2023: Mark Klaus’ 100 person outdoor patio is amazing, with a 12′ fire-pit, heated stamped-concrete, 20′ waterfall, stone walls and multiple themed patios. This is a one-of-a-kind destination. Events will include the connected, indoor party room, in case of inclement weather. Great venue for weddings and events.
• We are often asked where will we put more items. mmmm… Mark Klaus blew out the side of the building, doubling the size of the “I Had That” Toyland experience. Adding 80's, 90's and 2000 toys. Plus, the grand opening of "The Enchanted Toyland" where toys will come to life. Including The NEW, 8' tall "Hotwheel Megawheel": Five rotating MegaWheels with over 2,000 HotWheels. An incredible artwork installation.
• A brand new addition to Castle Noel. Our incredible, one-of-a-kind train tree. It has taken two years to build this incredible feat of engineering. Tag photos at #CastleNoel
Plus: The amazing 2020, NYC Saks Fifth Avenue window display: “This is how we celebrate.” Depicting the annual holiday lights competition in Dyker Heights, in Brooklyn. Hold on as you enter our magical world through the North Pole Blizzard Vortex tunnel. Directly from Hollywood: The entire “Holly”wood Christmas Movieland prop and costume collection used in the movies: “Elf”, “Grinch”, “Jingle All The Way”, “Santa Claus 1, 2 and 3”, "Christmas with the Kranks", "Christmas Carol" and much more. Plus, the stop motion animation "Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas" movie set and Buddy puppet! “I Had That” Enchanted Toyland experience. Millions of dollars in NYC Platinum award winning animated window displays from Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdales, Macy's and more. Enjoy being a child and. looking up at the dazzling 100,000 glass ornament Klaus-hoolio ceiling. Castle Noel's animated moving floor. Climb Santa Klaus mountain, see Santa* and get “The Best Santa Photo Ever” then, Slide back down just like Ralphie. Youngest-at-heart-rider to date...101.5 years young. Castle Noel is amazing for all ages.
Santa is onsite November 10th through Dec. 23rd. Plus, Christmas in July.
The Polar Bear Club", located next to Castle Noel's gift shop. An arctic themed bar that envelopes you in another Mark Klaus experience. This is Mark's third attraction. Showcasing six full size polar bears. Icicle tables and discoveries abound. OPENING SOON. (The supply chain has delayed the opening. But, I assure you, The Polar Bear Club is worth the wait.) We will impress you! Live Life and Laugh A lot! FOLLOW us on Facebook "Polar Bear Club Castle Noel" or on Twitter and Instagram @PolarBearClubCN
Alien Vacation Mini Golf: Won best mini golf in the State of Ohio. Extend your time in Medina and enjoy 19 holes of indoor, black light, freaky 3d mini golf. What happens when a family of aliens meet Santa Klaus? You travel around the world and stop at the North Pole. There are 13 different themed art installations to make adults and children smile. Located on the lower level of Castle Noel.
Day before reservation: You will receive a reminder email.
Day of reservation: Come into Castle Noel's gift shop, on South Court St, five minutes before tour time.
If there is an issue please call 330-721-6635.
Cancellation & Refund Policy posted on the website: TOURS: • Refunds up to 3 weeks before reservation date. Under 21 days there is no refund. We will be happy to reschedule your tour from January - September 30th, 2023. • No refund for COVID, illness or inclement weather. Call 24 hours before your tour time, if you cannot make your time. We will be happy to reschedule your tour from January-September 30th, 2023. For tours in November & December we will reschedule tours for January - September 2024. • No refund if someone in your group is unable to come. • If you do not contact us, and are a no show for your reservation, there is no refund or rescheduling. SANTA DAY for Santa's and Mrs. Klaus' ONLY: A full refund two weeks before reservation date. ROCKET CAR RIDE: A full refund three weeks before reservation date. Under two weeks, no refund, there is no reschedule date.