America’s Largest Indoor Year-Round Christmas Entertainment Attraction.
New for 2022:
• Tours booked through October of 2022: Guests enjoy viewing the building of the new additions being put into place. We use to put black curtains up for our guests not to see Mark and his team working on the displays. But, we have realized, you LOVE seeing the backstage building. Visit during Feb-Oct for one-of-a-kind experiences.
• Coming Summer 2023: Authentic Hawaiian Luau's in Mark Klaus Style
• Coming Soon: Mark Klaus’ 100 person outdoor patio roofs are being added along, with a 12′ fire-pit, heated concrete, 20′ waterfall and multiple themed patios. This is a one-of-a-kind destination. Events will include the connected, indoor party room, in case of inclement weather.
• We are often asked where will we put more items. mmmm… Mark Klaus blew out the side of the building, doubling the size of the “I Had That” Toyland experience. Adding 80's, 90's and 2000 toys. Plus, the grand opening in Nov. 2022 will be "The Enchanted Toyland" where toys will come to life. Including The NEW, 9' tall "Hotwheel Megawheel": Five rotating MegaWheels with over 2,000 HotWheels. An incredible artwork installation.
• Restoration is all new. We are bringing in Christmas window displays from TORONTO, Canada. With this new addition, we now have an International display of Christmas windows. These windows will be restored in the fourth quarter of 2022 through the 2023.
Added in 2021: The amazing 2020, NYC Saks Fifth Avenue window display: “This is how we celebrate.” Depicting the annual holiday lights competition in Dyker Heights, in Brooklyn. These windows were in NYC in January. Now they are on display at Castle Noel! Plus, hold on as you enter our magical world through the North Pole Blizzard Vortex tunnel. Directly from Hollywood: The entire “Holly”wood Christmas Movieland prop and costume collection used in the movies: “Elf”, “Grinch”, “Jingle All The Way”, “Santa Claus 1, 2 and 3”, "Christmas with the Kranks", "Christmas Carol" and much more. Plus, the stop motion animation "Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas" movie set and Buddy puppet! “I Had That” Toyland experience. Millions of dollars in NYC Platinum award winning animated window displays from Saks Fifth Avenue, Lord & Taylor, Bloomingdales, Macy's and more. Enjoy being a child and. looking up at the dazzling 100,000 glass ornament ceiling. Castle Noel's animated moving floor. Climb Santa Klaus mountain, see Santa* and get “The Best Santa Photo Ever” then, Slide back down just like Ralphie. Youngest-at-heart-rider to date...101.5 years young. Castle Noel is amazing for all ages.
Santa is onsite November 18th through Dec. 23rd. Plus, Christmas in July.
The Polar Bear Club", located next to Castle Noel's gift shop. An arctic themed bar that envelopes you in another Mark Klaus themed area. Showcasing six full size polar bears. Icicle tables and discoveries abound. Purchase a cocktail, beer or wine and enjoy the ambiance before or after your tours. OPENING SOON. (Lack of contractors has delayed the opening. But, I assure you, The Polar Bear Club is worth the wait.)
Alien Vacation Mini Golf: Won best mini golf in the State of Ohio. Extend your time in Medina and enjoy 19 holes of indoor, black light, freaky 3d mini golf. Located on the lower level of Castle Noel.
Day before reservation: You will receive a reminder email.
Day of reservation: Come into Castle Noel's gift shop, on South Court St, five minutes before tour time.
If there is an issue please call 330-721-6635.
Masks are optional.
Cancellation & Refund Policy posted on the website: TOURS: Refunds up to 3 weeks before reservation date. Under 21 days there is no refund. No refund for COVID, illness or inclement weather. Call us if you cannot make your tour time. You may reschedule up to nine months or by September 30th, 2022, whichever comes first, from the ORIGINAL reservation date. After two reservation dates missed, your tickets are void and cancelled. No shows: If you don’t contact us and just don’t show up, you may reschedule your tour for a Weekday only. SANTA DAY for Santa's and Mrs. Klaus' ONLY: A full refund two weeks before reservation date. ROCKET CAR RIDE: A full refund two weeks before reservation date. Under two weeks, no refund, there is no reschedule date.