Step into a world of enchantment and wonder at the Mystical & Fantasy Inspired Vendors Market! Brought to you by the organizers behind the popular Faery Ball, this event brings together an incredible range of vendors offering beautifully crafted garments, accessories, and decor that will transport you to another time and place.
Looking to refresh your wardrobe with unique and magical garments? You won't want to miss this consignment sale, which features an extensive range of adult costumes, reenactment clothing, formal attire, and more. From vintage-inspired pieces to fantastical creations, there is something for every style and budget.
And the fun doesn't stop there! Enjoy delicious food from food trucks. Plus, don't miss the chance to explore a variety of mystical market vendors.
But that's not all - this event also supports a great cause! Non-profit TBD, so come along and show your support.
Join us at the D'Iberville Civic Center on September 2 - 3, from 9am to 7pm on Saturday and 9am to 5pm on Sunday. Sunday also features a half-price consignment sale from 1-5pm so don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to score some truly unique items.
Pre-registration is available for vendors looking to participate in this exciting marketplace, while consignors have until August 27 to enter their items. So what are you waiting for? Come and experience the magic at the Mystical & Fantasy Inspired Vendors Market.
Get your tickets now and let the enchantment begin!
Free Entrance to shop!
Guest that register online will get a special gift!
Pre-register to Consign: https://myconsignmentmanager.com/faeryballmysticalmarket
What is a Costume / Cosplay / Garb / Reenactment / Formal Consignment Sale?
• Want an easy way to turn all of your costume / cosplay / garb clutter into cash??
• Make money selling all your gently used, unwanted items in just one weekend!
• No more running all over town to sell your items!! Sell them in one convenient location!
• Consign with us and sell your costume / cosplay / garb items simply and easily!
• Bring your items that don't fit or you are tired of, but would be a treasure for someone else.
• Register, tag, and drop them off. We sell them for you and mail you a check after the sale!!
• Clean Out and Cash In!
• Last day to enter items in the sale is August 27. Be sure to sign up as a consignor before that so you can enter all your items.